Sunday, November 4, 2007

HALLOWEEN

Here are my two little cow pokes! Bennett loves horses & cowboys etc! He was so excited to dress up in his costume! Adam and I made a team effort & made Blaze's little chaps. We were kind of proud of them!
Our little family. Adam is a mechanic & the rest of us are cow boys & girls (respectively). We went to our ward Trunk 'r' treat which is perfect for Bennett's little legs! He got plenty of candy & had a great night!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Ashley! I am so proud of you for finally posting!!!! I can'[t believe how big the boys are. they are so cute! and yes I am large and only 5 weeks away. A boy!! we can't wait. Why does time pass so slow when your on the backslide of pregnancy? We need a girls night! The guys can watch the kids and we all need some time out before the holiday madness! I know michelle would be up for it!

Sara said...

I Tagged you! You have to now write 6 interesting things about yourself!

Unknown said...

I am also so excited that you have updated! Your costumes turned out awesome. Good work.

I am tagging you too! I think that it's the same one Sara tagged you with- I am interested to see if there's anything I wouldn't have thought of for you :)

Natalie said...

What a cute family you have! Love the costumes! Wow, did you say you made them?! I'm so glad you told me about your blog! :)