We were lucky enough to get to go to NFR this year twice! We got a phone call from Brittany on opening night about 20 minutes before the rodeo started. Of course we couldn't pass it up (even though Adam did have a final the next day!). Our neighboors gave us 4 tickets that they couldn't use the next Monday. These kinds of things are last minute, so since Adam was in finals he just wasn't able to escape this time. Instead I brought my very good friend Andrea who would appreciate all things cowboy! We also brought the Dickersons with us. we had a blast! THE KIDS LOVED EVEY MINUTE OF IT! Blaze was better behaved than I had seen him in days (he was teething). We are so lucky & very grateful to have freinds that think of us when the rodeo comes to town!
Hey guys, long time no see. Check us out on our blog. So fantastic to see your blog. Lisa Grange kept telling me your site but I never remembered when I got to the computer, then I saw your link on Paul and Melissa George's blog.
Later, Anamarie & Tyler Fagg
PS. What's your address, and I will send you a christmas card:-)
Our little family...
Just living life!
If you would like to keep up with us email me at snugabugslings at gmail dot com. We would be happy to send you an invite!
2 comments:
So fun and I'm so jealous you got to go! However, you should have let me "Cedar" your hair before you left so you could fit in with the cowgirls.
Hey guys, long time no see. Check us out on our blog. So fantastic to see your blog. Lisa Grange kept telling me your site but I never remembered when I got to the computer, then I saw your link on Paul and Melissa George's blog.
Later,
Anamarie & Tyler Fagg
PS. What's your address, and I will send you a christmas card:-)
Post a Comment