Last night (Sat.) we got to go for a plane ride. My sister's boyfriend Louis is a pilot and had some time to take us up. It was a blast! We flew over Red Rock at sunset and then over the strip when it was all lit up. Just beautiful! Adam is now even more convinced that a pilots licence is a must in the future! THANKS LOUIS!!!!
Our little family...
Just living life!
If you would like to keep up with us email me at snugabugslings at gmail dot com. We would be happy to send you an invite!
6 comments:
How fun; you guys do such fun things! I can just see Atom flying a plane; yikes.
Wow...I am so impressed you guys went on with the boys. They didn't get sick? I bet it was an amazing view...what a fun thing to do:)
How fun! I am sure your boys loved it! I love blogging. Now I get to read up on your lives whenever I want!
hay this is kayla
i can't believe you did that !... was it super loud ?? my dad is going to get flying lessons this spring! well Bye
How fun is that! Nice hanging out all weekend!
I think this is my favorite post. :) This looked like a BLAST!! Bennett's smile could seriously win BIG awards Ashley!
Post a Comment