Monday, July 7, 2008

Busy...kind of!

Sorry for the lack of posting these days! Adam has had midterms, so computer time has been scarce! To start...Cortney's birthday was a couple weeks ago and Christina made (with my help, of course...I picked out the beads all by myself!) a beautiful necklace. I made the bracelet & then a similar one for myself with the leftovers. It was really fun. One more hobby to catch my interest...as if I have time to do the things I already know how to do!

Bennett has been honing his photography skills. He took this one of Blaze that I thought was too cute!

We had a small get together last week, to say our farewells to the Dickersons’ as they are moving to AZ tomorrow. This is what Bennett’s room looked like at the end of the night. I do have to say that the kids had fun & let us visit pretty well.

One of Adam’s patients gave him 4 tickets to the Barry Manilow show. So we enjoyed the company of Bri & Derek Cunningham. Barry does put on a good show, however we knew about 3 of the total songsmainly because he did some cover songs. Despite such a difficulty we made it a party & had quite a bit of fun!

At the show they handed out glow sticks, so we brought a couple home for the kids to play with...they thought it was pretty cool! Look close!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you posted! I was able to catch up with your week without me! Talk to you soon.