OH MY GOSH ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. How fun! And a little girl!!! I can't wait to meet her. So cool.
yeah for girls, and thank you so much for our cute christmas post card, you are always so good at putting things like that together. thank you for your friendship and i am so excited for your new baby. love you, shauntelle
Our little family...
Just living life!
If you would like to keep up with us email me at snugabugslings at gmail dot com. We would be happy to send you an invite!
19 comments:
You sneaky sneaky girl:) I can't believe you waited that long to tell people. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys.
Hooray for you guys!!!!!
Congradulations!!! Girls are so much fun. We are happy for you guys.
yeah! how excitting! Congrats!
Congrats!!!!!!
Congrats! I guess we are little behind!
OH MY GOSH ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. How fun! And a little girl!!! I can't wait to meet her. So cool.
WOW! Congrats! That's really exciting!
Congrats!!!!
Congratulations! Now you won't be a family of all boys. Yay!
I knew it! :) Congrats!!
Congratulations! A new little girl for your cute family - we are so happy for you!
I had know idea. Congrats, and that is so awesome that you are going to have a girl.
You are sneaky! Yeah! That is why you have been hiding out! I hope you are doing well!
Congrats Ashley and Adam!!! Girls are so much fun. I am so excited for you!
I am so excited for you! How fun, a little girl! Now you get to pick out all the fun pink cloths and huge flowers for her hair! Congratulations!
yeah for girls, and thank you so much for our cute christmas post card, you are always so good at putting things like that together. thank you for your friendship and i am so excited for your new baby. love you, shauntelle
that is sooooo cooool i didnt know you had a blog
come see mine !!!!!
love, aryn
my blog
thinkpinkabetterwayoflife.blogspot.com
Ok, so I just clicked on you off of Heather M 's blog. :) Congrats! :) and I will be awaiting pictures of the cute little girl !:)
Loved all the great pic and stories of your boys! :)
(kristina Miller - from LV back in the day! :)
Post a Comment