Sunday, April 19, 2009
BENNETT TURNED 4!
Bennett celebrated his 4th birthday (I cannot believe he is already 4!!) He could NOT be talked out of a "fireman" birthday party. Considering our BROKE status...off we go to the fire station (2 actually) to gather up some gear. The first station didn't have anything, but the nice fireman called around until he found a station in the area that had stuff. So off we go to the other station and we got the motherload...hat, coloring books and even tattos! We cut up part of our hose that had broken, and even made an awesome fire truck that was a big hit with my kids for DAYS after the party! I am lucky to have such a great kid that I am more than willing to do what it takes to have a rockin' party...he deserved it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment