Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kiss me, Cate!

Yes...I am a pathetic blogger, however I thought I might give it another go! I thought I should start it off with the introduction of our newest Stout!
Cate Lucia joined us in the wee hours (2:10am) on August 27th. She arrived VERY quickly (so quickly that our midwife missed the whole thing!) and was delivered by daddy at home. IT WAS FANTASTIC! She was 8lbs 5ozs and 20.5 inches long. She has since gone on to gain an average of a pound a week!
(a few quick shots of our sweet little chubby girl!)
more to come soon...

4 comments:

Jena said...

That is so amazing! I have been dying for a home birth and to have Adam have to delivery her in the end is even more amazing! She is beautiful!

Stacie said...

Wow. I almost didn't believe you when you told me you blogged. Welcome back! What a cutie to start blogging again with!!

Angie Larkin said...

What a pretty little girl! I love that smiling one! So glad she's here and all went well with you guys. I also love Lucia. Great choice.

Kacey Nielsen said...

You should blog all the time. You're so good at it!

Is flattery giving you that extra blog motivation?

:)