Sunday, December 30, 2012

February 2012

 I can't even look at this picture with a straight face! This is a carrot we got in our Bountiful Basket...that was NOT even close to the biggest one, it was just the funniest!


Kite flying with Grandpa!




Blaze needed help escaping from his awesome hiding spot!

Trying to take Valentine's pictures...Cate was not feeling 100% that day and was making things slightly difficult...not as quick and painless as it should have been!






 At least we got a couple decent ones! Look at how much happier she was when it was all over!

2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

that last picture of charlie with the pursed lips is to die for. and i am now officially jealous that I have not gotten any ginormous BB carrots...

Anonymous said...

When I saw this boy I was like OMG! I got to have a closer look https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0TsMSiSflHs/UOBx8LttMBI/AAAAAAAABjc/oA83K9nXf4A/s0/100_0888.JPG When I downloaded the biggie size pic I was thrilled to display the boy life size. He is absolutely gorgeous and very good looking! The best thing is I could see every beautiful feature and detail as though he was standing directly in front of me and that was really cool. I was like damn. I can lean close and kiss him if I want!