Sunday, April 13, 2008

ANYONE?

Is there anyone out there that might be interested in a quilt "chain" letter? I got it & thought it would be fun...basically you just send out 2 squares of fabric to 7 people & you get a bunch in return. My only problem is that I can't come up with enough people that sew! If you might be interested email me...I need to send them out this week! Thanks! ashleydstout@gmail.com
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

Ash--I sew and would love to do it.

Brandi Lyn said...

I would love to go to the park with you guys. You're right, the weather is amazing and lets face it, it won't be beautiful for long. :) When do you usually go? Just let me know when is good for you. :)

OH. And i have your bunt cake pan. I'm completely ashamed that i never used it, so HURRY and give me that incredible recipe for what you made that day in the park :) and i'll ATTEMPT to make it and return it to you!