Sunday, April 13, 2008

PLAYING CATCH UP!!

Hey everyone! Sorry...it is finals, so computer time is very limited in the Stout house these days! Nothing too exciting going on around here, just some fun picture of the boys. Playing in the windowsill.
Just being my picture hungry boys. They love taking pictures!
We spent a week in Utah visiting Adam's sister. The kids love it out there...tons of room to run! Th 1st night we were there it snowed & Blaze burned his fingers on the wood burning stove. We also visited the natural history museum, which was a blast! All in all the kids had fun & we had a good week!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

Your boys are sooo cute. Poor blaze! His fingers look painful!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Oh how I miss the mountains! I miss you guys too. I hope that in the near future we get to spend more time together!