Tuesday, August 19, 2008
25 HOURS LATER....
Okay, okay...so I am slightly obsessed! I borrowed the book from a friend on Sunday, telling myself that I would wait until at least Monday to start it (mainly because Adam was leaving town for the week & I wanted something to do!). However when we got home that afternoon, it was nap time & everyone slept...except me of course, I have no self control! I finished it early Monday afternoon. I loved it. I have heard mixed reviews, but I thought it was a good summary of the events of all 4 books. What did everyone else think...please give me your opinion!?!
...I just love getting caught up in a good story, even if it is a vampire romance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I really like the book and the way she ended the series. I wish there were more! It's crazy how you can feel so much apart of something and it's totally fiction. I love reading! and the escape it brings me.
I really liked the ending. I feel it was well writen and I don't need anymore. I am excited to read Midnight Sun and others that she will write.
I loved it! This was my favorite book - I can't wait for the movie to come out... now we have something else to look forward to. I guess we will have to go back and reread them!
Great book! I am glad you liked it too! I hated hearing that so many people didn't like it.
I think the people that didn't like or"get" the series are just to serious or logical. It could happen to anyone, couldn't it?? Loved the last book, everything worked out perfectly like I thought it should, I'm glad she didn't throw some wierd ending or have Edward sacrifice himself for his family. Anyway, I'm rambling but I also read "The Host" and enjoyed that.
I loved it and was totally onboard with her ending up with Edward. Good end to a great series.
Post a Comment