Thursday, August 21, 2008

FREE ICE CREAM...What gets better than that?

September 25... The World's Largest Ice Cream Social - Nationwide From 5-8 p.m., visit your local Cold Stone Creamery for a free scoop. In exchange, the ice cream chain's hoping you'll donate to its Make-a-Wish Foundation Fundraiser! Will someone remind me...I know I am going to forget, even with it on my calendar!

5 comments:

The Sewell Family said...

Yummy! It was fun to see you!

Kristen said...

thanks for the info

Anonymous said...

hey you guys.............it was so fun to see you in Parowan. I have some pics of you guys on the bull ride, send me your email so i can send them to you.I will try to send the link, but it is long and I don't know if you will be able to just click on it, so let me know and I will send it a different way........see ya "round!!!! Love, The Grange Fam.........P.S. I see adam is getting into hunting.........Wyatt is Soooooo into it!..He doesn't even watch cartoons anymore, just the hunting and fishing channel!.I love cool boys!!!

Anamarie said...

try strangegrange@embarqmail.com if that's not it let me know.

Mindy said...

Thanks I'll have to remember that one.