
We visited some family in southern Utah for Labor Day Weekend. This is also the time of the Iron County Fair, which is a blast. With everything from the carnival, petting zoo, rodeo, parade, and even a mechanical bull, there is always something to keep a family busy!

Blaze LOVED all the horses! and discovered a love for cows...even plastic ones at the ranch supply store!
BENNETT'S COWBOY POSES BEFORE MUTTON BUSTIN'
Watch carefully...he lasts about a split second! He already is wanting to do it again next year (along with a handful of other events!).
3 comments:
What fun. I remember memorial day the year before Shawn and I left Idaho. We are really trying to make it out to Vegas around January.
Gotta love the Iron County Fair. We have good memories from those days. Lots of cowboys and lots of mullets and plenty of big hair. Just like I know you love!
Cute little cowboys!
Post a Comment