Thursday, October 9, 2008
I PROMISE...
I am going to post this week! I didn't feel like downloading all my pictures right now, but I wanted to get my blog in the holiday spirit! I don't know much about the blog html & I cannot figure out how to get rid of the dumb border around my header!!! FRUSTRATING! Not to mention the middle piece of the blog (white right now) these elements were part of an old background & I don't want to totally mess the whole thing up! So for now they stay! Hope all is well with all of you out there in blogging land!
OH...
By the way, we are going to be in So. Cal. next week & I really want to take some cute family pics. If there is anyone out there (i know crazy request!) that has a digital SLR laying about, could we possibly talk you into letting us steal it for the weekend?!? Our camera does not take pics that allow me to print anything bigger then 8x10, and the family picture on my wall are from when Bennett was like 5 months old! Sad...poor Blaze! I apologize for the randomness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey There,
If you go to custimize; pick new template; click on the "minima" template. That should help with changing the html,if your still confused, call me and i'll help ya
You shouldn't promise...
Post a Comment