We spent the day at the park. There is this little chair that sits slightly crooked, so all you have to do is get on & it uses your weight to spin pretty fast! I put Bennett on it for a laugh...he couldn't stop by himself though! Even funnier, was when he climbed up by himself (while I was sitting on the swing with Blaze) and got going REALLY fast! Thanks to one of the other moms, he was promptly rescued, as I couldn't stop laughing long enough to get my preggo butt up!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Fun at the park
We spent the day at the park. There is this little chair that sits slightly crooked, so all you have to do is get on & it uses your weight to spin pretty fast! I put Bennett on it for a laugh...he couldn't stop by himself though! Even funnier, was when he climbed up by himself (while I was sitting on the swing with Blaze) and got going REALLY fast! Thanks to one of the other moms, he was promptly rescued, as I couldn't stop laughing long enough to get my preggo butt up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment