Monday, June 22, 2009

COME MEET THE BABY!

I am still getting to posting about our new little one, but if you want you come meet her in person... We are going to have a little open house, next wednesday, so that everyone can come meet her. OKAY, it is last minute I know...deal! If anyone is interested in coming, email me your address so I can get details to you!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

she is so cute. Too bad we don't live closer!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Congratulations you guys! We would love to come see the baby, but we have Mutual on Weds. So maybe another time. We haven't seen you in so long, but think of you often. Love you all. Kris, Lisa, Kristin and Wyatt

David DeMarco said...

What time Wednesday? ddemarco@cox.net

Gina DeMarco said...

Congraulations! She is adorable! What time next Wednesday?

Stacie said...

I love that baby! She is so cuddly!

Anonymous said...

Awww...I wish Jen and I could come out. Of course we would bring Jack and Robby too!! She is a beauty...
Miss you ~ Pami