Monday, March 24, 2008

BLUE HAIR!

Uncle Johnny brought Bennett some silly string. Bennett didn't really like it, but Blaze got a kick out of it!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

CUTE!!

Brandi Lyn said...

CUTE!!

Ipuna Black said...

Which website did you say you can view the sling video? Thanks. Happy late Easter! :)

Stacie said...

I love silly string! I didn't even know you could buy it anymore. Last time I looked, it seemed to be a lost thing from my childhood. Glad to know it's still out there!
Oh, Shauntelle came by after delivering Blaze's B-Day gift to your door. I told her you were out of town so she'll try again and says hello!

Kristen said...

i forgot that we have a little boy around the same age. We need to come back to Vegas soon. What are you guys planning on doing after dental school?

Kristen said...

Ashley, send me an email skanderson_family@hotmail.com, I have a couple questions for you. They are about 1 month apart. Parkers bday is Feb 2.

Anjuli White said...

How fun! Boy, your family is just growing up. I can't believe how old your sisters and brothers are getting!
I told Charlie to e-mail you or send something to your blog!