Last Saturday we had an exciting day! My cousin Cira was in town with her husband, Charlie & their cute little girl, Amanda. (She is a month older than Blaze.) They has fun giving each other "fives".

After that we visited Adam's brother, Phil & his family. Blaze had a little run in with the entertainment center...

Our first black eye!!! It was bruised immediately, and had a goose egg. It didn.t seem to bother him too much though.

The offending table.

Later that night. It doesn't show up very well in pictures. It was quite a bit darker than it appears.

The next morning. (Sunday)

Monday morning.
It was kind of a funny progression. I think I saw all the colors of the rainbow!
5 comments:
Congrats, Blaze, on your first black eye! Probably, but hopefully not, the first of many to come in a young boy's life!
Blaze, ouch!! That must have hurt. Ashley, I saw your hubby the other day at school. He mentioned we should get together sometime soon. Give me a call.
ahh! poor thing..but i'm sure there will be more to come! as sad as that sounds..Hey do you know of anyone who wants a babysitting job 3 or 4 days a week?? I will pay! =) let me know thanks!!
Poor little guy...I am so not looking foward to that.
I love black eyes; we haven't got one at our house. We need to get all our crazy boys together for a bbq or something.
Post a Comment