I am so grateful for Mother's Day, especially this year. My wonderful husband made me feel very appreciated and loved! (Not that he doesn't make me feel that way often!) He made me a fantastic breakfast this morning while I slept in a bit. Then he gave me my present...which I always get nervous about, because he has gotten REALLY good at buying presents. Probably too good on a student budget!
He surprised me with the Cricut! I am so lucky! Please don't take this as bragging...that is the least of my intent. He almost bought me one for my birthday last year...but I talked him out of it (I have been kicking myself ever since!!!). I am so excited to start projects...I already have a few in mind!
Here is our sweet little family on our way into church. We even coordinate...not planned! I was lucky to speak about mothers today in Sacrament meeting. The Spirit was wonderful! Since I was called to the primary I have missed the spiritual nourishment I received in Relief Society (we have a couple phenomenal teachers!), and today the men took over & we got to go to class. What a blessing...I really needed that boost!

We watched our nephew for a couple hours tonight as well & when Phil & Lindsey got back they were having fun with the babies. It got late so we loaned Bishop (their baby) some pj's. Considering he was now a superhero we had to see him FLY! Blaze, freshly out of the tub, wasn't about to be left out!
I hope everyone had as wonderful a weekend as we did...Again Happy Mother's Day!
6 comments:
my mom has that machine and I love it. Happy mother day.
Sounds like a busy fun day!Congrats on the criket! That will be so much fun.
Aw! sounds like you had an awesome mother's day!! and I am jelous I want one of those machines!! lol maybe for my bday in september! lol
How FUN! You totally deserve a criket! :) Your talk was incredible Ashley...you MADE the entire sacrament meeting. We just love you guys. :)
So cute! Also, that Cricut thing is awesome. I saw those the other day at the craft store and I wanted one so bad. They are amazing. Good job, Adam!
Hooray for flying babies! Good leg position too, Blaze! The cricket...awesome!
Post a Comment