Friday, May 9, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN!

Okay...so I am really bad at doing these. Right now I should be sleeping or working on my talk for Sunday...but instead I am blogging! Thank you Ashley for tagging me.

Now here are the rules: each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people, posts their names and then goes to the 6 blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and invites them to read your blog. (Got that? I think that is the longest sentence ever!).

1.) I have a love/hate relationship with blogging! I really love to do it, but I get so lost & wrapped up in it when I do that I end up staying up way too late! I usually only am able to blog at night because Adam takes the computer to school!

2.) I eat certain things (like candy, crackers, cookies...things of smaller nature) in even numbers , and equally on each side of my mouth. I don't really know why I do it, I just do & have been doing such for as long as I can remember. What, you say, do I do when there is only one left? I either make my husband eat it or if I am alone I bite it in half...one part for each side of my mouth. OKAY...so I'm weird!

3.) I am cloth diapering! I love it & really couldn't tell you why I am doing it. I don't really have a good reason. It intrigued me for a long time...so I did it!

4.) I kind of find enjoyment in being a bit different. I have my babies with a midwife, I wear them in a sling (the only one of my friends that really does so...except for Ipuna, she has joined the dark side!), I I breastfeed past a year. I love it though!!!!! It kind of makes my life more fun that way. Is that kind of sad?

5.) I love cleaning the bathroom...no I will not come & clean yours! If someone comes to my house & it isn't perfect...okay, I have two kids & we keep busy. But if they ask to use the bathroom I am mortified if it is not tidy. It is small, but very satisfying to clean!

6.) I miss dancing. I danced for a number of years & right now it sadly doesn't make it too high on my priority list. It isn't cheap! On the humorous note...I went & took a hip hop class this week while adam was home, and boy was I out of my league! I am talking music video! Granted when I do get to go to a class, I go to a studio for professional adults. I also haven't done hip hop for about ten years! OH MY...did it kick my trash!!!! I was sore for days! For the future I will be sticking to jazz...thank you very much!

Now I hate to assign people to do these things...so if you even so much as cracked a smile while reading this, do one yourself. THEY ARE FUN TO WRITE & EVEN MORE FUN TO READ!

1 comment:

Brandi Lyn said...

You are way too cute for your own good. I just love you. :)

I think it's cute that you eat little things in even numbers! lol.

My question is...cloth diapers?! Why?? Isn't it a pain when they poop?? Please tell me the advantages to cloth diapering, i'm very intrigued. :)