
I know, I know! This is like the 4th or 5th post tonight, but both kids are sleeping & I had some computer time! I thought these were too funny not to share. Yes, I am one of those moms who gives the kids the beaters when I am baking. Blaze got his first brownie beater & thought it was fantastic! I think I was cleaning brownie batter out of his nose for a couple days afterwards, but he licked that puppy CLEAN!
8 comments:
That is a great picture. He is so cute eating the batter. What a fun mom!
I do to..It's good for tongue exercise right?
haha..I do it! how else am I suppose to get it clean!
I just wanted to say hello... You have a super cute family! How fun!
Take care!
Karissa
thebagleysblog.blogspot.com
I love the mud pics. I can totally relate having two boys: Ethan loves anything to do with dirt and grease and mud.
I love all the new pictures! I feel like it's been forever since we've seen you guys. The boys are getting cuter and cuter. And to echo literally everyone else...I DO IT TOO!! :)
Hurray!! The stouts!! You guys are so awesome, how are you guys. You are seniors already, can you believe it?!?! How exciting. We are doing so well. I just finished my 1st year. WOOT! It was really good, and I really enjoy it. Amazingly, it was easier than undergrad haha. So how is good old Las Vegas?? We stil have our 702 number actually, so you guys should give us a call!
Post a Comment