
To my wonderful husband...I love you ever so much! You Are a fantastic father & an even better husband. I cannot think of another who could be a better example to our sons than their own dad. You are (among other things) kind, caring, passionate, and dedicated. What a shining beacon not only to them , but to myself as well. Honey, I love you more & more everyday! Happy Father's Day!


To my dad (aka PaPa)...who is great! You are the be all, end all to Bennett! He adores you and looks forward to each visit! (okay, mostly because you always have a little something for him...but whoever said bribary was a bad thing?) We love you tons!

To Grandpa...we love going on adventures with you! Bennett misses his walks since you have moved, but he enjoys when you come for a visit! I am eternally grateful to you for the pure fact that you are a father...because without you I wouldn't have the love of my life!
2 comments:
Happy Father's Day, Stouts!
Cute collage. How do you spell collage? No idea. Anyway...love to see your blog!
Post a Comment