Bennett has been begging to play in the hose. So a couple days ago I finally gave in! We were only out there for a little bit, but they thought it was a blast! Blaze thought the mud made a great spot to sit! If you didn't already guess, bath time soon followed!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Parker would fit right in. He is learning about mud. The other day he landed front side down in it while playing and it was all over from there. Boys will be boys.
Our hose was my favorite water feature as a kid! What a good mommy to let them use it!
ah yes..Logan's favorite thing at his grandmas.
Can I just tell you I thank my lucky stars for the hose? When Nic is having a late night I almost always take the kids out for an hour or so with some cups or teapots or something and run out the clock till bathtime. I love Blaze's muddy butt.
Post a Comment