Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HALLOWEEN PARTY!

My neighbor and I are throwing a Halloween party for the kids...and if you are reading this you are welcome to come!!!!! I ran out of time to get all the invitations out, sorry! It is going to be on Wednesday, October 22nd in the morning. If you are interested, either leave a comment with your email address or email me at snugabugslings at gmail.com and I will send you all the details! Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Melissa and Paul said...

Hey there,

We're interested. Please email me at m3jr8@Juno.com with info. Thanks!

Michelle said...

Hey Ashley...sounds fun!! Can you please email me the information? Thanks:)

The Sewell Family said...

So I would love to come. However, I have two extra critters with me on Wednesday. Could I bring them too! Also, I could help with treats or anything else. Let me know @ sewells2@unlv.nevada.edu

Lori John said...

Hey we might be able to come, send me an email with the time and what to bring, and let you no for sure if we can make it. when you wantot finish your bag????

Bringhursts said...

So sad I couldn't come. Hope you had a good time!