Just wanted to pass on my love of a new product... I found a new shower cleaner at Target for $2.14 and since I have had luck with arm & hammer products I have bought in the past I wanted to try this stuff out! I was kind of worn out from my normal comet and scrub brush routine, which take a LOT of elbow grease, so when it promised itself as scrub free...and proved it, I was thrilled! I don't think my shower and bath have been that clean since the day they were brand new!
We went to our first tail gate before one of the UNLV football games. We BBQ'd with some friends and obviously enjoyed a few brews! Blaze stole my root beer & I couldn't help but laugh, because he appeared to fit right in with the rest of the crowd!
Blaze has also discovered a love of books. It warms my heart everytime (which is quite a few through out the day) he brings me a books and chants, "read, read!" He also can be found in the reading chair telling himself stories...now tell me that isn't CUTE!
Adam and I celebrated our anniversary at the end of the month. FIVE YEARS...HOORAY! We went to the movies and had a fantastic, leisurely dinner at Brio (one of my faves). I am just able to count my blessing for the wonderful man that I married. He is a great dad & husband...not to mention the past few years of toture called dental school. He works so hard so that he can do his best in the field that will support our family in the coming years! I consider my self pretty lucky!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Man, five years! Crazy. I can't believe it! Congrats. Thanks for updating!
Post a Comment