Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MY LITTLE FIRE MEN!

Our ward planned a little trip to the fire house this past Saturday. I didn't even tell Bennett that we were going until the morning of...and really I should have waited until we were on the way. He asked about it every 5 minutes! They got a tour of the fire houst & then they got to play on the truck which was quite a lot of fun for my two little monkeys! Blaze has also figured out how to smile on command. Before this he did a really funny eyes-rolled with a scowl face...the smile is much cuter, though maybe less humorous!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ryan and Ashley said...

Oh my goodness--Blaze is HUGE! I didn't even recognize him. I was like, who is that kid? And then I realized, duh! It's Blaze. He is so cute. It is crazy how different your two boys look!