Wednesday, March 5, 2008

BENNETT...or BLAZE?

    These are pictures of Bennett as a little baby... doesn't Blaze look a lot like his brother?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Sewell Family said...

I found your blog through Ipuna's. How are things going? I was thinking about you the other day. I hope all is well, and we should get together sometime. Susie Oh, if you want, check out my blog. thevegassewells.blogspot.com

Bringhursts said...

I can't believe Blaze is ONE! It seems like you just had him yesterday. And yes, your boys look so much alike-I love it.

Brandi Lyn said...

Oh my gosh...you can NOT tell them apart! You have the cutest darn boys in the entire world!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Ashley..how is everything going? How did you find me I have tried to find people i knew on here but I havent figured it out..I'm a blonde in the computer department..lol..anyways sorry we havnt been at church, personal issues and in and out of town..well I hope all is well! and yes Your two boys look a like!! =)

i said...

Did I understand it right...one is Blaze, the other Bennett??? It looks like the same boy, different angle!