Thursday, March 20, 2008

BIRTHDAY PARTY SUCCESS

 
This past weekend we had a little birthday party for Blaze. The night before, I was putting together treat bags for our guests in which I was putting balloons...Well needless to say I blew a couple up for my kids & it totally kept them occupied for about THREE HOURS!!! I am not kidding! It was great! However, the night before the party (or should I say morning of!) Blaze woke up with an ear ache and was just unconsolable. It was so sad! We eventually did get some sleep & woke up on time to prepare for the party. We had a good little turn out. All the excitement kept Blaze happy! (also the earache cleared right up by the next day!) Thanks to all that came! We missed those who couldn't make it, but we love you anyways!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe i missed the party. It was on my calendar and everything. :( I totally slept in and Seth pulled an all nighter painting with my brother out at our house. I'm so sorry. It looks like you had a ball, and did SUCH a cute job preparing the party! Everything you do always turns out so cute! I can't believe how quickly these kids grow up.

I was talking to Seth last night and i asked him who he was going to miss the most in our ward and he said besides my parents, he was going to miss you and Adam terribly! We just love you guys, and we're going to miss you tons. You still need to come over and see the "Ashley inspired" craft we completed!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Blaze!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that he is a YEAR old already!!!! I just can't believe it. I miss you guys and am so happy that you updated your blog so that I can keep up with your life.

The Sewell Family said...

Happy Birthday Blaze. Noelle turned one on the 12th. We'll have to get these one year olds together some time.