Thursday, March 20, 2008

 
 
I finally did it! My first OFFICIAL sling! Ipuna is about to have her baby any day now & I have been so busy with one thing after another I just have not pulled out the sewing machine. Well, last night I spent a little over an hour busting it out. It probably wouldn't take as long if every time the fabric was draped out Blaze thinks he has to attack it head first! Funny the first couple times, but I was working with 3 yard of fabric! He kept grabbing it! Anyways Here we are testing it out. I had Blaze & our friend Cortney tried it on with Bennett. He still loves the sling & will jump at any opportunity to take a ride! Just thought I could show off a little...thanks for appeasing me!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

Ok, so when I have a baby--I will be getting one of these from you (if you are willing to spend lots of time making another one!) I love it, and it is so useful.

The Sewell Family said...

That sling is beautiful. I have a couple, but I never really got comfortable using them. Hopefully with the next baby I will be able to use it more.

Anonymous said...

Hey!i never knew you made those..I should of got one for logan whenhe was a baby next baby i'll pay you =)..anyways blaze is so adorable ishe walking everywhere now?? logan loves to and then get into everything!!lol

Michelle said...

I love all the posts:) Great job on the sling...it looks amazing!

Sara said...

ooooo. I want one! but not just anyone, I want THAT one!! It looks great!

Ipuna Black said...

Thank you. You did such a great job. I can't wait to use it. It is so cute. Thanks again!