I got out of the shower this morning only to find the interesting position Blaze had chosen. It brought a little smile to my face, so I thought I would share!
Hey Ashley! It has been forever since we have done something - a lunch date would be fun. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. And that is just the cutest photo - I wish I could sleep that good. Love ya!
Our little family...
Just living life!
If you would like to keep up with us email me at snugabugslings at gmail dot com. We would be happy to send you an invite!
3 comments:
Hey Ashley! It has been forever since we have done something - a lunch date would be fun. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. And that is just the cutest photo - I wish I could sleep that good. Love ya!
Aw...how sweet! He looks so comfy.
Kids can fall asleep in the craziest positions and places. I am glad you had your camera ready to capture this one.
Post a Comment