For those of you who didn't know... Adam has picked up an extra curricular activity. Between dental school, family, church callings, and the like, he has found a bit of time to show off his sweet skills and play a little ball for Notre Dame!
Man, Adam is pretty amazing! haha...it is uncanny how much they look alike!!!! I had to look at that first pic a couple of times to make sure it really wasn't him!
Our little family...
Just living life!
If you would like to keep up with us email me at snugabugslings at gmail dot com. We would be happy to send you an invite!
4 comments:
Man, Adam is pretty amazing! haha...it is uncanny how much they look alike!!!! I had to look at that first pic a couple of times to make sure it really wasn't him!
Todd showed me the email the dental school sent out and I about died laughing! They look so much alike. I guess we all have a twin somewhere.
Holy cow!!! Is that a little creepy or what? Your husband is one talented dude!
WHOA! That's creepy and yet down right hilarious!! I had to look at the pictures very closely to realize it wasn't him.
Post a Comment